Boost your metabolism with Lipo-C Injections!
- Help stimulate the breakdown of lipids (fat) during metabolism
- To reduce the accumulation of excess fat in the liver and other tissues
- Methionine 15 mg/mL
- Inositol 50 mg/mL
- Choline Chloride 50 mg/mL
- L-Carnitine 50 mg/mL
- B1 (Thimaine HCl) 15 mg/mL
- B5 (Dexpanthenol) 5 mg/mL
Benefits of Lipo C Injections
- Lipotropic injections are used to help release fat deposits in some parts of the body. Some of these areas include the stomach, inner thighs, neck, buttocks and hips.
- Lipotropic, or fat burning substances, include methionine and inositol which help the liver remove fat. Choline helps to distribute cholesterol and prevent it from getting deposited in the body. L-Carnitine improves exercise performance or endurance, even in trained athletes.
- Vitamin B1 helps to maintain a positive mental attitude, enhance learning abilities, increase energy, fight stress and prevent memory loss including Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin B5 helps the body to properly metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids and is important for skin health.
- Because lipotropics directly aid fat breakdown and are closely related to B vitamins, when used together they are thought to intensify each others’ effects. They are usually injected separately, but as part of the same overall injection cycle. The amino acids that are injected into the body stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism. These injections temporarily boost the metabolic power of the body. Injections can be administered up to twice a week.