PDO THREAD LIFT
PDO Threads are an excellent treatment option to combat facial aging, sagging skin and other related concerns. Threads can be inserted almost anywhere; one area where they are especially effective is the neck and jawline.
PDO Threads form part of an integrated support structure for facial tissue and the body by creating collagen synthesis which biologically rejuvenates the quality of the skin and slows down the aging process.
HOW DO PDO THREADS WORK?
By strategically inserting PDO Threads we are able to create a scaffolding in order to support, lift and reposition the tissue. These are fine threads that are placed under the skin and used to enhance the appearance of various areas of the face, including: neck, jowls/jawline, lips, and forehead. The Threads are inserted in the interstitial tissue at sub-dermal level, parallel to the surface of the skin. The Threads remain under the skin for 3 to 6 months before being absorbed into the body without leaving scar tissue.
BENEFITS OF PDO THREADS:
- Improve skin laxity.
- Stimulate the hypodermis, naturally regenerating the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, while also accelerating skin metabolism.
- Softens the appearance of wrinkles and folds improving the appearance of aging skin.
- Helps blood and lymph circulation.
- The results are a significant improvement in the complexion and skin texture, providing a more relaxed, rested appearance.
- Based on the patients’ age and lifestyle, results can last up to 1 – 2 years
POST TREATMENT INFORMATION
Eye Brow Lift $450
Neck Lift $1,500
Jowl Lift $1,200